PixProcessing is a cutting-edge software application that facilitates your daily work by performing 3D object reconstruction from aerial and handheld imagery.
With PixProcessing, you can easily plan, build, analyse and manage your object in a 3D mode.
Benefit from our software capabilities:
– precise object measurements and volume calculations
– very fast processing capable of processing thousands of photos
– locally performed processing (ideal for processing the sensitive data)
– simple integration with modern tools and existing GIS (.i3s) and
CAD (.dxf, .las, .pxg) software
– easy to use for professional as well as for the inexperienced users.
-Aerial and close-range triangulation
–Orhomosaic seamline editing
–Georeferencing using flight log and/or GCPs
-Coded and non-coded targets auto detection
-Coordinate / distance / area / volume measurements
–Comparison of the 3D volume measurements
–Profile view for the detailed cross-section
–Bounding box for selective reconstruction
-Polygonal model reconstruction and texturing
–Base plane selection options